Marlo Mills Student Teacher/Intern Grant Guidelines
1. The recipient must be a current resident of Fairfield County and have graduated from a Fairfield County high school chartered by the State of Ohio.
2. The recipient must attend an institution accredited by the Regional Accreditation Association and listed in the Educational Directory published by the U.S. Office of Education.
3. The grant will be funded by donations.
4. The dollar amount will rang from a minimum of $300 to a maximum of $500.
5. The grant will be awarded to a student registered in the current school year for student teaching. The grant award check will be directly presented to the winner, not through the university or college.
6. Grant applications may be obtained by contacting Ms Jay Bahnsen at email@example.com or Lise Ricketts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Applications, transcripts, student teaching confirmation, and references must be received by the scholarship committee in care of Jay Bahnsen or Lise Ricketts at the emails listed above or by mail to Jay Bahnsen, 415 Lake St. Lancaster, OH 43130.Fall semester deadline is september 22, 2023.
Copyright @2023 http://fcrtaohio.weebly.com All rights reserved updated 8/28/23